Your personal data (e.g. title, name, address, email address, telephone number) will only be processed by us in accordance with the provisions of German data protection law and the data protection law of the European Union ( EU) processed. In addition to the processing purposes, legal bases, recipients, storage periods, the following regulations also inform you about your rights and the person responsible for your data processing. This data protection declaration only applies to our websites. If you are forwarded to other pages via links on our pages, please inform yourself there about the respective handling of your data.
(1) Purpose of processing
We process your personal data, which you provide to us by email, contact form etc., for answering and handling your inquiries. You are not obliged to provide us with your personal data. However, we cannot reply to you by email without communicating your email address.
(2) Legal basis
a) If you have given us your express consent to the processing of your data, Art. 6 para. 1a) GDPR is the legal basis for this processing.
b) Should we process your data for the implementation of pre-contractual measures, Art. 6 Para. 1b) GDPR is the legal basis.
c) In all other cases (especially when using a Contact form), Art. 6 Para. 1f) GDPR is the legal basis arising from your particular situation, to object at any time. In the case of direct advertising, however, you can object to the processing at any time without giving reasons.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest in processing is to communicate with you quickly and to answer your inquiries inexpensively. If you provide us with your address, we reserve the right to use it for direct mail advertising. You can protect your interest in data protection by sparing data transfer (eg using a pseudonym).
(4) Recipient categories
Hosting providers, mailing service providers for direct mail
(5) Storage period
Your data will be deleted if From the circumstances it can be seen that your request or the matter concerned has been finally clarified. However, if a contract is concluded, the data required by commercial and tax law will be kept by us for the statutory periods, i.e. regularly ten years (see § 257 HGB, § 147 AO).
(6) Right of withdrawal < In the case of processing based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Information about cookies
(1) Purpose of processing
On this website technically necessary cookies are used. These are small text files that are saved in or by your Internet browser on your computer system.
(2) Legal basis
The legal basis for this processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 f) GDPR.
(3) Legitimate interest
Our legitimate interest is the functionality of our website. The user data collected through technically necessary cookies are not used to create user profiles. This protects your interest in data protection.
(4) Storage period
The technically necessary cookies are usually deleted when the browser is closed. Permanently stored cookies have a different lifespan, ranging from a few minutes to several years.
(5) RIGHT TO OBJECT
If you do not wish these cookies to be stored, please deactivate the acceptance of these cookies in your Internet browser. However, this can result in a functional restriction of our website. You can also delete permanently stored cookies at any time via your browser.
Access data / server log files
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without your intervention and stored until it is automatically deleted:
IP address of the requesting computer,
date and time of access,
name and URL of the file accessed,
Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
This data is processed by us for the following purposes:
Ensuring a smooth connection to the website, ie enable the website to be displayed to you,
ensuring comfortable use of our website,
guaranteeing and evaluating system security and stability, and anonymized for other administrative purposes.
Legal basis for data processing are Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 b) and f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. A combination with other data available from us does not take place.
Rights of the data subject
If personal data is processed by you, you are the data subject i.S.d. GDPR and you have the following rights towards us:
1. Right to information
You can request confirmation from us as to whether personal data concerning you will be processed by us.
If such processing has taken place, you can request information from us about the following information:
(1) the purposes for which the personal data are processed;
(2) the categories of personal data that are processed;
(3) the recipients or the categories of recipients against whom you relevant personal data have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of storage of personal data relating to you or, if specific information is not possible, criteria for determining the storage period;
(5) das There is a right to correction or deletion of your personal data, a right to restriction of processing by us or a right to object to this Processing;
(6) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information about the origin of the data if the personal data is not collected from the data subject; (8) the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, in accordance with Art. 22 Para. 1 and 4 GDPR and - at least in these cases - meaningful information about the logic involved as well as the scope and intended effects of such processing for the data subject.
You have the right to request information as to whether the personal data concerning you are transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this context, you can request the appropriate guarantees in accordance with Art. 46 GDPR to be informed in connection with the transmission.
2. Right to rectification
You have a right to rectification and / or completion vis-à-vis us if the processed personal data concerning you is incorrect or incomplete. We need to make the correction immediately.
3. Right to restriction of processing
You can request the restriction of processing of your personal data under the following conditions:
(1) if you dispute the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that it enables us to check the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) if the processing is unlawful and you refuse to delete the personal data and instead request that the use of the personal data be restricted;
(3) if we do no longer need personal data for the purposes of processing, but you need them to assert, exercise or defend legal claims, or
(4) if you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR and not yet it is clear whether the legitimate reasons to which we are entitled outweigh your reasons.
W If the processing of your personal data is restricted, this data - apart from its storage - may only be obtained with your consent or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of important public interest Union or a Member State. If the restriction of processing has been restricted according to the above conditions, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to deletion
a) Obligation to delete
You can request that we delete your personal data immediately, and we are obliged to delete this data immediately if one of the following reasons applies:
(1) The personal data concerning you are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed. (2) You revoke your consent on which the processing was based in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR, and there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) Art. 21 para. 1 GDPR and there is no overriding legitimate reason for the processing, or you file an objection pursuant to Art. Art. 21 para. 2 GDPR to object to the processing.
(4) The personal data concerning you have been processed unlawfully.
(5) The deletion of the personal data relating to you is to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the member states to which we are subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you have been collected in relation to information society services offered in accordance with Article 8 (1) GDPR.
b) Information to Third parties
have we made the personal data concerning you public and are we acc. Art. 17 Para. 1 GDPR to delete them, we take appropriate measures, including technical ones, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, in order to inform those responsible for data processing who process the personal data that you as data subject has asked them to delete all links to this personal data or to copy or replicate this personal data.
The right to erasure does not exist insofar as the processing is necessary
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation which requires processing in accordance with the law of the Union or the Member States to which we are subject, or to perform a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been delegated to us;
(3) for reasons of public policy Interest in the area of public health in accordance with Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. h and i as well as Art. 9 Para. 3 GDPR;
(4) for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Art. 89 Para. 1 GDPR, insofar as the right mentioned under section a) is likely to make the achievement of the objectives of this processing impossible or seriously impair it, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have asserted the right to correction, deletion or restriction of processing against us, we are obliged to inform all recipients to whom your personal data has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing , unless this proves to be impossible or involves a disproportionate effort.
You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transfer this data to another person in charge without hindrance, provided that processing (1) is based on consent in accordance with. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR or Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a GDPR or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR is based and
(2) the processing is carried out using automated procedures.
In exercising this right, you also have the right to have your personal data transmitted directly to another responsible person, insofar as this is the case is technically feasible. The freedoms and rights of other people must not be affected by this. The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data that is necessary for the performance of a task that is in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority that has been transferred to us.
7. Right of objection
You have the right, for reasons that arise from your particular situation, at any time against the processing of your personal data, which is based on Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes place to object; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. We will then no longer process your personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
If the personal data concerning you are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling, insofar as it is connected with such direct advertising.
If you object to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data relating to you will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You have the option of in connection with the use of information society services - regardless of Directive 2002/58 / EC - exercise your right to object using automated procedures that use technical specifications.
8. Right to withdraw the data protection declaration of consent
You have the right to withdraw your data protection declaration of consent at any time. Withdrawing consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
9. Automated decision in individual cases including profiling
You have the right not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which has legal effects for you or similarly significantly affects you. This does not apply if the decision
(1) is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and us,
(2) is permitted by Union or member state legislation to which we are subject and these legal provisions contain appropriate measures to safeguard your rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests or
(3) is made with your express consent.
However, these decisions may not be based on special categories of personal data according to Art. 9 Para. 1 GDPR , unless Art. 9 Para. 2 lit. a or g applies and appropriate measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
With regard to the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), we take appropriate measures to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests true.
10. Right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority
Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the member state of your residence, your place of work or the place of the alleged infringement, if you Are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data violates the GDPR.
The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted will inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy pursuant to Art. 78 DSGVO.
Responsible for data processing:
Dipl. Ing. Phys. Technik
24340 Eckernförde, Germany
Tel .: +49 170 4847906
Do you have any questions regarding data protection?
Then please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org